– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2 inch strips)
– 1 cup broccoli florets
– 1/2 cup cooked edamame
– 1/2 tsp minced garlic
– 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
– 1 cup water
– 1 tsp chicken bouillon granules
– 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
– salt & pepper to taste
-1 1/2 tbsp safflower oil, divided
In a large size skillet, heat 1/2 of the safflower oil and add minced garlic and chicken. Cook for about 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. Add remaining oil, broccoli, edamame, and bell pepper for about 5 minutes or until tender. Add water, bouillon and peanuts. Return chicken to pan and cook until sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes.
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can alway preview any post or edit you before you share it to the world.